Settings Switcher is compatible with Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013. Express editions are not supported.
- Full support for Visual Studio 2013.
- Solution Settings Files (see Documentation for details.)
- Bug fixes and general usability improvements.
There are two ways to install Settings Switcher:
DOWNLOAD FROM CODEPLEX
- Download the installer (.vsix) from the link above.
- Close all instances of Visual Studio.
- Double-click the .vsix file to install Settings Switcher.
- Start Visual Studio and go to Tools > Extensions and Updates....
- Expand Online in the pane on the left side.
- Select Visual Studio Gallery.
- Search for "settings switcher", without quotes.
- Click the VS Settings Switcher by Dave Sexton extension in the search results.
- Press the Download button to install it.
- Restart Visual Studio if prompted.
See the Documentation
tab for instructions.